10 Ideas on Using Corporate GiftsPosted November 1, 2011 | Promotional Products, Promotions by Theme or Event
- Show your customers you appreciate them. The gift reinforces the relationship with the customer in the hope that he or she will continue to do business with the company.
- Reward your employees for their hard work. Employees are the ones that forge relationships with customers, so show them your thanks for their invaluable services with a gift.
- Generate goodwill about your company. Donating a luxury corporate gift to a charity auction or event is an easy idea to create positive buzz about your business.
- Kick off a new program at the office. Trying to start a wellness program at the office? One of our fitness gift sets would be a perfect complement to employee training.
- Entice sales opportunities to make the leap. A reasonably-priced, thoughtful corporate gift sent to those individuals and companies on the fence could tip the scales in your favor.
- Convert sales leads into opportunities. A small gift sent to a warm could get that person or company ready to do business.
- Hold a raffle at the office for a high-end luxury gift. Similar to donating an item for auction, raffling a high-value prize to your employees can help the business raise money for your favorite charity.
- Give long-term or retiring employees a gift for their years of service. A valuable gift given to retiring employees can incentivize non-retiring employees to stay with the company longer.
- Announce customer appreciation events. If you are having a customer event or conference in the coming months, a corporate gift sent over the holidays can goad hesitant invitees to register.
- Reconnect with former customers. Sometimes, customers need reminding of your product or service; a small corporate gift can be just the thing to re-ignite a flagging business relationship.
The Bottom Line
The above ideas only scratch the surface of the many ways you can market your company, organization or event with promotional corporate gifts from InkHead.
If you are looking for help ordering gifts, make sure you review our advice on shopping for corporate gifts and our Corporate Gift Buying Guide. Alternatively, you can our veteran sales staff for assistance in ordering.
The items featured in this post about corporate gift ideas are subject to availability; please call us at 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM to confirm stock.