Looking for Restaurant Uniform Ideas?Posted September 7, 2011 | | Promotional Products, Promotions by Industry
While restaurant uniforms primarily help customers distinguish other patrons from the restaurant staff, they can also provide an air of sophistication, comfort, or fun to a restaurant’s ambience.
InkHead’s broad selection of custom apparel is great for tradeshow giveaways and corporate uniforms, but other businesses such as restaurants can also use customized apparel to outfit their employees. The following Restaurant Uniform Ideas were taken from our recent Restaurant Promotional ProductsBuying Guide.
5 Stylish Restaurant Uniform Ideas
- Embroidered Dress Shirts: Dress shirts are ideal for high-end restaurant uniforms and the management staff at standard dining establishments. Catering companies that frequently work upscale private parties should also consider ordering dress shirts such as the Chestnut Hill Glen Plaid shirt, which is available in both men’s and women’s cuts. Whichever dress shirt you decide on, customers will appreciate the attention to detail in your restaurant uniform idea.
- Customized Golf Shirts: Probably the most versatile of all uniforming options, polo shirts make a nice, middle-of-the-road apparel option for your restaurant. Shirts like the Devon and Jones Women’s Short Sleeve Polo Shirt will add a touch of elegance to casual uniforms. If your restaurant includes outdoor or patio seating, consider ordering some of custom performance polo shirts, which are designed to keep the wearer cool in even the warmest situations.
- Custom T-Shirts: Custom T-Shirts like the Gildan Heavyweight Cotton Tee are a great restaurant uniform idea for bars, casual establishments, or eateries looking to add another revenue stream to the business with a gift shop. With t-shirts available in every color imaginable, we surely have one that will match your restaurant’s branding.
- Custom Aprons: Custom Aprons make enticing uniform options for smaller specialty restaurants and food service stores like bakeries, coffee shops, and sandwich shops. InkHead carries multiple aprons styles, including the full-length Kitchen Apron as well as half-waist options. Whichever type of apron you decide on, your customers will recognize and appreciate your attention to detail, and your employees will appreciate having another protective layer in their restaurant uniform.
- Custom Chef Wear: All of the above options cover the front of house, but what about the people who really make it happen? InkHead has them covered, too. Our selection of Custom Chef Wear includes hats, pants, and shirts, like the Dickies Economy Chef Coat.
The Bottom Line
While the above list of restaurant uniform ideas is not exhaustive—especially not if you’re thinking of offering items through a gift shop—it should provide you with a few ideas while you shop.
Be sure to review the Restaurant Promotional ProductsBuying Guide for more ideas on how to promote your bar, restaurant, or other food service business!
All restaurant uniform ideas featured in this post are subject to availability. Please call 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM to confirm stock.
Image from flickr.com/whatcouldgowrong.
No comments yet