Look What Else Is New At InkHead!Posted April 27, 2011 | About InkHead.com
Yesterday, we announced the addition of product reviews to InkHead’s online catalog. Since then, we’ve had a huge outpouring of reviews and ratings posted to the website. You will see these in various places as you are browsing InkHead.com, namely on search result and product detail pages. We hope that the reviews will enhance your shopping experience over time while also informing you of specific things to watch out for when ordering certain items out of our catalog.
Be sure to check out the screenshot below to see where to find reviews when viewing product detail or search result pages. If you’ve bought a product from InkHead and want to leave a review for it, please go to the Product Reviews section to get started.
Ask a Question and Other Enhancements to Product Pages
Last week, we soft-launched a feature on all product pages that allows you to submit any questions you may have about the product you’re viewing—so if you’re wondering how many sheets are in the notebook you’re looking at or whether an item is dishwasher-safe, feel free to click the “Ask a Question” button on a product detail page and find out!
We will make every effort to answer your question within 48 business hours. Many times, we will be able to get back to you that same day, so you will not have to wait indefinitely to receive a response. Bear in mind that this feature is only for asking questions about specific products, however. If you have a question about an order you have open with us, your salesperson or give us a call at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to speak with us over the phone about it.
The screen capture to the right highlights where to find the Ask a Question feature and some of the other changes we’ve made to the product detail page, such as those listed below:
- There is now a quantity slider that will estimate the cost of your order on the fly.
- We’ve linked FAQ, blog, and knowledge base articles directly to product pages, so if you’re looking at a product and need ideas on how to use it, you can quickly jump over to the blog or knowledge base for more information.
- If you need more items than the quantity listed on the website, you can request a factory direct quote directly from the product detail page.
Be sure to enlarge the screen capture above to see where to find all these augmentations to the product detail page.
Additional Site Improvements
But that’s not all, folks! Our site engineers have added even more fun stuff, such as:
- The InkHead Blog is now fully optimized for smart phones, so whenever you’re surfing the web on your iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone, you can keep with all things InkHead!
- We’ve also touched up the appearance of our featured products, which now appear at the top of every product listing and search result page.
- While we would hate for you to get lost on InkHead, we hope our new 404 page will at least make you chuckle.
Click on the image to the right to see where you can find the new featured products and product ratings when viewing the product gallery.
The Bottom Line
We hope the latest enhancements to the site and catalog will make it even easier to shop for Imprinted Merchandise with InkHead. How are we doing? We value your feedback, so if you have any comments or questions about the recent changes, feel free to us.