The Top 6 Promotional Products Ordered by College Students

Posted
Looking for college student promos? Shop Education Promos »

college-students-promotional-products

Today we will discuss the 6 promotional products college students order most often.  

Custom Laptop Bags

Custom Laptop Bag Buying a laptop has become a rite of passage for college students, making backpacks with a dedicated sleeve extremely popular. InkHead has several  Promotional Computer Bags available, but the Vortex Compu-Sling Bag—which features one large cross strap, a permanent sleeve that holds most 15″ laptops and a front zippered pocket for interior organization—is the most popular.

Backpacks are great for members of student media clubs like the college newspaper, literary arts magazines, or college radio station. Not only can they use the item, but they will also help spark interest in the student media groups on campus.

Promotional Flying DiscsCustom Flying Disc

What college green is complete without the Frisbee-style flying disc floating in the air? Be sure to check the InkHead catalog to see our full collection of Custom Flying Discs, but the Nylon Florida Flyer is very popular. Collapsible, this little guy can be tucked away whenever not in use.

Because of its low cost and portability, the Florida Flyer is a versatile promotional product for any college student looking to promote an organization. If you are active in a student government group, a fraternity, or an outdoor club, custom flying discs are for you.

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Customized T-Shirts are sure to resonate with the other members of club, organization, or team. InkHead has hundreds of t-shirts from which to choose, but 100% preshrunk cotton and a number of color options make the Gildan Heavyweight Cotton Tee hands-down the most popular promotional product ordered by college students.

Since t-shirts are versatile and widely loved, they are ideal for almost any student group, ranging from the student theater to student activist groups to Greek organizations.

Custom Promotional Eyewear RetainersPersonalized Sun Glass Straps

Chances are that you know these items as Croakies®, the biggest name brand manufacturer of Personalized Sun Glass Straps and neoprene eyewear retainers. InkHead has a number of sun glass straps available, but the Peeper Keeper Neoprene Eyewear Retainers are the most popular promotional item among college students.

These items are extremely popular among fraternities and outdoor college organizations, such as intramural sports teams and student chapters of Habitat for Humanity.

Imprinted Plastic CupsCustomized Plastic Cups

Custom Plastic Cups (also known as stadium cups) are tried-and-true promotional products. There are hundreds of stadium cups available, but the 17 oz Smooth Stadium Cup is the hottest seller among university students and organizations.

Cups are so useful that just about any organization could use them in their promotional campaign.

Custom SunglassesCustom Sunglasses

Want to make a statement for your college organization? Perhaps a pair of Custom Sunglasses is just the thing you need. The Neon Recycled Rubber Sunglasses are the most popular. These wayfarer-style shades are available in many different colors and will make a bold statement whenever worn.

Custom sunglasses are popular with Greek organizations, outdoor clubs, and student theater groups.

The promotional products for college students featured here are subject to availability and may not be available in all colors at the time of your order. Please call us at 877.554.0127 to confirm sufficient stock is available.

Image credit.

Leave Feedback We value your opinion. Let us know how we can improve our site and help us build a better InkHead.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10% off your next order.    
InkHead Promotional Products
We make quality custom promotional products designed by you.
138 Park Ave STE 300
Winder, GA 30309 United States
P: (800) 554-0127 | F: (800) 734-2179
©2003-2014 InkHead, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Merchant Logos BBB Reliability Report for InkHead, Inc.