Top 10 Eco-Friendly Promotional Products for Earth Day 2010Posted April 9, 2010 | | Promotional Products, Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
Earth Day is April 22nd, and it’s amazing how widespread the “green” movement has become over the last couple of years. Reusable shopping bags used to be confined to the natural food store crowd, and now they’re on the verge of being the norm for everyone–with some stores even offering discounts to customers who bring their own bags! There are so many new eco-friendly promotional products that it can be a daunting task to choose the right one to fit your message. Here are our top 10 picks for promotional items to celebrate Earth Day 2010:
10. Bamboo BBQ Set, Item 14565: Get set for summer with this BBQ set made from bamboo, a renewable resource. Great for office picnics, this is the perfect gift to show people that eco can also be sophisticated and functional. If you are looking for something else, be sure to review our complete selection of Bamboo Promotional Products.
9. Water Saver Shower Timer, Item 14729: Utility companies can promote water conservation initiatives with this clever shower timer. It’s a great tool for teaching children about water conservation!
Blue Spruce Tree Seedling, Item 14219: Observe Earth Day at the office with a company-wide tree planting, or offer as a gift-with-purchase. A potted desk plant is also a nice way to put people back in touch with nature on a daily basis.
7. Evolve Biodegradable 20 oz. Sports Bottle, Item 15733: Keep money in your pocket and disposable bottles out of landfills with this reusable, 100% biodegradable water bottle. Made in the USA!
6. ReTread Recycled Tire Jar Opener, Item 16782: Perfect “green” giveaway for car dealers and repair shops! Made from 100% post-consumer recycled tires.
5. EcoSafe Click Pen, Item 14189: An ad specialty mainstay goes green! Made from 100% biodegradable and compostable corn plastics, this stylish pen is suitable for almost any promotion.
4. Seeded Business Cards, Item 14411: Include them as part of a direct mail campaign to further your eco-friendly message. The unique coloring and texture can also help make your card more memorable at networking events. And as more people move to digital card filing, the fact that it can be planted helps reduce waste! Printed with water-based inks.
3. Anvil Organic Cotton T-shirt, Item 16780: Available in a wide range of colors, t-shirts made from organic cotton are a great way to be fashionable and eco-conscious. Ideal for Earth Day event participants and volunteers.
2. Polypropylene Recycling Bin Totes, Item 15863: Show everyone that it’s easy being green with these handy sorting totes. Set includes one each for metal, paper, and plastic. Great membership gift for environmental groups!
And now for InkHead’s #1 eco-friendly promotional product for Earth Day 2010…
1. Elephant Poo Recycled Paper Notebook, Item: 16774: Take recycling to a new level with this hardcover notebook! It’s a great attention-getter at trade shows or college events (and don’t worry, it’s odorless)!
The items featured in this post are subject to availability and may not be in stock at the time of your order. Please contact us at 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM to speak with a Promotions Specialist if this is the case. He or she can help you locate a suitable alternative.