March Madness!Posted March 12, 2010 | | Promotions by Theme or Event
Oh, March! Last week we had snow, followed by a few days of 70 degrees and sunny, followed by days and days of rain. It really is in like a lion so far…and full of holidays and events that you can tie into your promotions!
- Help spread a little Spring Fever with nature-themed Imprinted Stress Balls! These fun promotional items are great giveaways at corporate meetings, trade shows, or grand openings. After all, everyone needs to de-stress so they can enjoy the warm weather when it arrives!
- Bring the outdoors in with Promotional Desk Plants! Bamboo shoots with imprinted pots are a thoughtful way to welcome new employees to your team.
- March Madness is more than just a clever title…it’s also the favorite time of year for college basketball fans! Stock up on basketball-themed gear for in-store events, parties, or fan giveaways.
- Early Spring is a great time to give out lightweight Custom Fleece Pullovers. We thoughtfully took our own advice on this one and recently ordered some embroidered InkHead hoodies! Vests, windshirts, and track jackets are also great for this time of year.
- You don’t have to be Irish to know that St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. Show your green with shamrock shaped items, or fill Engraved Beer Glasses with green beer!
- Perhaps my least favorite part of March is the onset of Daylight Savings Time. That first night with one less hour of sleep is a killer. Don’t forget to set your Custom Clock ahead one hour this Saturday night!
HolidayHoliday – A holiday is a day set aside by custom or by law in which normal activities, especially business or work, are to be suspended or reduced. →
No comments yet