|You Are Here:|
DescriptionWear resistant. Odorless & Tasteless. Spill resistant pull spout. Dome cap protects push 'n pull cap. Patent Pending. Pricing Includes: a one color imprint on one or two sides. White imprint is recommended on colored bottles. Black is not recommended on colored bottles. Unless specified, orders will be set up as a one-sided imprint. Lids are assembled. Imprint Area: 2-1/2" W x 1-1/2" H per side. Polycarbonate "Substitute"! Provides many characteristics of Polycarbonate at a fraction of the cost. This impact resistant plastic provides enhanced durability. Prop 65 Surcharge: In accordance with CA Prop 65, all drinkware that ultimately is entering the state of California must be individually labeled with a Proposition 65 warning label. Additional label charges will be applied to order. Multi-Color Imprint: Available on one side only. Registration will vary 1/8" in any direction making close registration impossible. Please contact for pricing. 500 pc. min. for multiple color imprints. Less Than Minimum: Not Available. Packaging: Standard Packaging is 100 per box
*Stock item colors shown on website are for reference only and may not match actual item color. Please request a sample for exact colors.
|Imprint Area||1-1/2"H x 2-1/2"W|
|Standard Production Time||7 days. (Rush production may be available. Learn More)|
|Oz Capacity||18 oz|
|Free Rush Production||FREE 24 Hour Rush|
|Themes||Back To School|
Question & AnswerAsk Question Live Chat
- Can I order this item blank/unimprinted?
- Can I request a sample of this item?
- How are shipping costs calculated?
- Can I order less than the minimum quantity listed on the website?
Knowledge Base FAQ
- Does InkHead carry drinkware made from BPA-free plastic?
- What is the difference between location and full-wrap imprints?
- Do you offer free rush service for water bottles?
- Can I get a full-color imprint on an aluminum or stainless steel water bottle?
- Do you have any custom water bottles made in the USA?
- Are your promotional water bottles BPA-free?
- Are your water bottles dishwasher-safe?
- Are your imprinted water bottles lead-free?
- What is a resin identification code?
- About Promotional Plastic Water Bottles and Safety
Knowledge Base Articles
This product has not been reviewed. Be the first to review this product and share your thoughts with other customers
Create your own review
Create your own review